- Added an in-game system notification that will notify users before the server is restarted. The notification will appear whether you’re on a battle or outside a battle and can also be checked under the notifications screen.
- Added sounds to the experience screen.
- Added a proper warning before doing a trade notifying the user that trades will lock you from resetting your character for 10 days. Since this wasn’t being notified previously, we’ve removed all current restrictions so players who weren’t able to reset, can do so now.
- Heavily improved how the movement is synced while on co-op.
- Fixed a bug that caused being stuck on battles while on co-op (aka Head Charge bug).
- Fixed some cases where Temtem where getting lost on trades. We’ve also restored every lost Temtem.
- Fixed incorrect reward value displayed in FreeTem! when releasing a Temtem with a low catch rate.
- Fixed empty Tamer Info when checking your own data or other users.
- Fixed a bug in the Temdeck when releasing Temtem while having an applied filter.
- Fixed a problem not allowing backers to use their reserved nicknames.